[WT-support] OH Domestic contests

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Mon Jan 15 23:04:16 CET 2007

Hi,

we have exactly the same problem and situation with ES OPEN HF Championship.

The contest consists of 4 1-hour periods and you can work every station once on 40m and once on 80m in every period, thus maximum 8 times in MIXED mode. Exchange is RST+ serial number continous through the contest. We only need to have the dupe sheet reset to be able to work the stations again in the next period. Multipliers are all ES prefixes on both bands and modes, thus 40 together for foreign stations and foreign stations can work only ES stations. CW QSOs are worth 2 points and SSB QSOs 1 point. The rules are thus quite simple and available at:

http://www.erau.ee/modules.php?op=modload&name=Info&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=64

Could you guys add ES OPEN to supported list? It is coming up in April.

73
tonno
es5tv