[WT-support] OH Domestic contests

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Sat Jan 6 12:15:54 CET 2007

Hi all!

We´re having some problems with domestic contests here in Finland.
The problems are mostly with suitable logging SW´s.

In Finland we have 4 domestic contest in a year and in every contest there´s
used periods to make it possible to work same station again after certain amount
of time. Normally it goes like we have 2 periods, each 60min and during the
period you can work same station once on 80 and once on 40mtrs.

So in 2 hour contest you can work the same station 4 times.
(1st period 80 + 40 and 2nd period 80+40)

We´re also using exchange that you have to send a word copied from
previous QSO.

We´re even ready to change the rules of our domestic contests if we´d
be able to use well known and supported logging SW instead of paper
logging or some old SW made in Finland (and not having support any more)

So my questions are:
- Is there any other (supported) contest using these same kind of periods?
- If not, would it be possible to add there periods for WT?
(I see that when period changes, dupe sheet and mult sheet should be reset)

-Is there any change to get exchange like sending the last copied exchange?

If there´s any change to get WT working with our domestic contests, I´m more
than happy to submit the rules. But for us, even better would be if
there´d be some
already supported contest with near enough rules.

73 de Toni, OH2UA