[WT-support] DXPedition Log problems

i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sat Jan 6 19:10:25 CET 2007

Hi Guys,

We at 1A4A have several problems with .wtb files, when you
close a log  and reopen it an error occurred that WT cannot
load the file beacause at least one QSO is not according
with CONTEST rules !! We are using the 3.61 dxped version in
a M/M and All Mode setting and no Contest selected only the
HF + 50Mhz "contest" profile.

To avoid this problem we need to restart several different
logs, and we need after to merge them, but merging is don't
fix the problem so we cannot merge them and publish the real
time web log.

Sync the logs each time is time consuming with more that 25K
QSO and 3 station running. the log sync is a background task
but create some chopping to the CW if used with RTS/DTR
line.

Any way to fix these files so I can merge quickly ??

73 de Fabio I4UFH on of 1A4A