[WT-support] WT + Microham +WinKey

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 14 22:03:33 CET 2007

Just completed RSGB AFS Contest, 250 Qs over 4 hours, (which isn't bad
for inter-UK!) and had some problems. I have raised this before.Win-Test
is weird with WinKey/Microham.

- The speed between external paddle and F Keys is all over the place.
You choose independent speed pots and you can't change paddle speed, or
speed control toggles between the two numbers in the rate window.

- If you send anything on the paddle before hitting Ins/Fx etc, they
don't work. For example, I recognise someone and send FB on the paddle,
then hit Ins key. Nothing happens. So, send something again on the
paddle and it unlocks Fn/Ins.

- This also show up using DVK. I have to hit Escape before sending an F
Key message. This will cause me problems in next weekend's SSB leg.

Chris G3SJJ