[WT-support] WT + Microham +WinKey

Douglas Maxwell douglas.maxwell at virgin.net
Sun Jan 14 23:04:18 CET 2007

I really enjoy using WinTest, but I also had a problem between WinTest and
my WinKey. The sending speed would change to a much higher rate than that
reported in the rate window. It mostly happened when I used the key, and
only once that I can remember during computer sending. Sometimes the key
would produce the correct speed and sometimes it would be faster. It never
changed halfway through sending, it would either be normal speed or approx
10wpm faster than that reported.

Thanks for a great product.

Doug
GM0ELP