[WT-support] NAQP logging bug

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Jan 14 19:46:09 CET 2007

Hi again Don

k8bb at comcast.net a écrit :

> #1: There are times when I worked DX stations, even in NA contest, (F5IN,
> PY2NT, etc.). I assume I can still log as DX (or F, PY, etc.)?

Sure you can. In these cases, the SPC field is ignored and can remain
empty when you enter the QSO. But the op. name must be filled in
(following the contest rules).

> #2. I just tried it again. If both radios are in VFO A, no problems.
> However, if a radio is on VFO B, and I use * to change radios, the radio
> switches to VFO A, thereby losing the frequency I was using. It is as if WT
> is wanting only to use VFO A. ???

Olivier is much more involved in the radios part of the code, but I know
there are several limitations in the ICOM CAT protocol which prevent
some operations in WT. That might be the case.