[WT-support] NAQP logging bug

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Wed Jan 17 19:22:31 CET 2007

Hi Don,

> #2. I just tried it again. If both radios are in VFO A, no problems.
> However, if a radio is on VFO B, and I use * to change radios, the radio
> switches to VFO A, thereby losing the frequency I was using. It is as if WT
> is wanting only to use VFO A. ???

I have made several verifications here trying to repeat this but it
always works for me even if the Icom is on VFO. Actually WT does even
send nothing to the rig if one changes from one radio to the other using *.

Win-Test is not wanting to use always VFO A, but the Icom radios don't
send any protocol to tell the software that the active VFO has changed.
That should not make any trouble except if there is something special
related to the IC765.

Does someone else on the list noticed the same problem?

Olivier / f5mzn