[WT-support] Feature request: scrollwheel/keyboard tuning

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 02:16:00 CET 2007

Thanks Laurent for keeping the issue open. The "micro tuning" of
signals is not required in rtty. Most people use a function called
AFC where MMTTY finds the signal and tunes it itself. I think N1MM
does the granularity at 100 hz for the up/down arrow implementation.
This is certainly as much granularity as we would need.

If the scroll wheel is the issue, we could use the keyboard method
for tuning.

Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc at gmail.com

visit our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com