[WT-support] Feature request: scrollwheel/keyboard tuning

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Feb 10 20:50:42 CET 2007

Hi all

José Nunes CT1BOH a écrit :

> I think this would be a great tool.

(snip)

>  One of the
>     nicest features (for me) in WL is the ability to tube the radio with
>     the scroll wheel of your mouse.

Actually, the biggest drawback of this (except that you must have a
wheel, which is not always the case, especially with nodebooks pads), is
this prevents its use for the top most window scolling, which is also
very convenient with some wnds (DX-spots, bandmap list, countries etc.).

TBH, I'm not convinced it is a so "great tool", as you will always need
to 'fine tune" your radio with your hand. Just my opinion...

But, as usual, we will consider this for the future !