[WT-support] Winkey mHam Router Problem

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 11 02:21:00 CET 2007

Apologies but I need to report problem no 4 to add to my list.

I was using my K2/100 for a serious try-out instead of the MP.
Everything went smoothly for 3.5 hours and 190 Qs, then keying speeds
changed. Instead of internal and external CW being the same and being
correctly indicated, it changed to internal indicated correctly whilst
external (Winkey) speed 28 but indicated 30. It may also have reversed
that as well but it was hard to contest and keep an eye on faults as
well. I was trying to do a kind of SO2V to sweep up a few last Qs!

Needed to external paddle as my comfort zone since I am still not fully
used to contesting with the K2/100. Much easier to send exchanges on the
paddles in times of stress!!

Any chance of acknowledging the other 3 items I raised in connection
with this subject heading?

Chris G3SJJ