[WT-support] WT and Winkey

Kenth Johansson sm6dyk at telia.com
Thu Feb 8 07:58:06 CET 2007

Chris,
I don´t think I have the full soloution for the winkey problems together with the microkeyer but I have changed the following in my setup:

1. Options > Interfaces coniguration >Winkey > Configure. The default value for DTR, RTS pins are -Handshake-. I have changed to -Always on-.

2. F-messages. I don´t use + - values to change speed in a message.

Theese changes have helped me.

Kenth
sm6dyk