[WT-support] CONTROL OF TEN-TEC OMNI VI

Larry Schimelpfenig larryk7sv at comcast.net
Sun Feb 4 15:56:23 CET 2007

Thanks to Olivier F5MZN and Matthias DK4YJ for the responses to my
questions. At the NR4M contest site we are using two OMNI VI+ transceivers.
As was reported in the past, when using the OMNI VI settings, if polling is
turned off, the transceiver seems to see the computer commands, but the
computer is not seeing the transceiver commands.

I will be stopping at the site briefly today to see if the generic ICOM or
the 735 settings work properly. I'll let Olivier know, so the apparent
problem can be corrected in the OMNI VI settings.

73 de Larry K7SV