[WT-support] CONTROL OF TEN-TEC OMNI VI

Larry Schimelpfenig larryk7sv at comcast.net
Sun Feb 4 20:51:04 CET 2007

Olivier,

I am pleased to report that the generic ICOM setting worked properly with
both OMNI VI+ radios at NR4M. Initially it didn't work, but I remembered the
comments from Philippe F6IFY regarding the address entry in the .ini file.
Sure enough the entry defined the address as 00. After changing it to 04 it
worked correctly.

I did try the IC-735 setting and it did not work.

We're using a Micro Keyer interface. The radio in the router is defined as
the OMNI VI. For now the radio in Win Test is defined as the generic ICOM.

Again, my thanks to all for the help.

73 de Larry K7SV