[WT-support] multi ops runs

f6ira f6ira at tele2.fr
Fri Dec 28 22:16:19 CET 2007

Georgek5kg at aol.com a écrit :
> I am not sure of the question.
Sorry for my poor english george
> Is "working as M/S each one using same computer and log"
Will working with just one radio, one antenna on the air and one
computer like just an little friend's DX'pedition  Even pile up will
coming huge .....
> referring to operating in a contest, such as ARRL DX, or only
> logging their daily DX operations?
It only an DX'pedition george. Main idea is just to be swap operator
fastly with just one command or anything for mark the begin and end
times for each operators.

> If they are working as mulit-single (M/S) in a real contest, then they
> must all use the same log.
Yes, but is not contest kind.
> However, I don't know if there is a way to record each operator, such
> as OPON in CT.
Sure no but it sens of  I try to explain in my  message
> If they will be logging using the DXpedition "Contest", I recommend
> that they use separate logs for each operator.
For all-in stats or better QSO managment is good idea to run with just
one log
> Not This is what we did in E51 as E51MMM and E51NNN.
Thanks Geo for try to provide to me your help and experience
Gilles F6IRA

 73, Geo...