[WT-support] multi ops runs

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 00:56:28 CET 2007

I am trying to figure out how to enter an operators callsign, or nickname,
into a log.  Here is what I do:

1).  Select "DX expedition" as the Contest
2.)  Select "Multioperator, single transmitter" as the Category
3.)  In the Command Menu, select "Operator Login".  Enter each  operators
callsign and their "Nickname".
4.)  In the log entry window, enter the "nickname" of the current  operator.

However, when I export the log (txt, csv, or adi), the operator callsign or
nickname DOES NOT appear in the record.

Question:  How do I get an ops callsign or nickname to appear in the
exported record?

Tnx, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 12/28/2007 4:16:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
f6ira at tele2.fr writes:

Georgek5kg at aol.com a écrit :
> I am not sure of the  question.
Sorry for my poor english george
> Is "working as M/S each one using  same computer and log"
Will working with just one radio, one antenna on the  air and one
computer like just an little friend's DX'pedition  Even  pile up will
coming huge .....
> referring to operating in a  contest, such as ARRL DX, or only
> logging their daily DX  operations?
It only an DX'pedition george. Main idea is just to be swap  operator
fastly with just one command or anything for mark the begin and  end
times for each operators.

> If they are working  as mulit-single (M/S) in a real contest, then they
> must all use the  same log.
Yes, but is not contest kind.
> However, I don't know if  there is a way to record each operator, such
> as OPON in CT.
Sure no but it sens of  I try to explain in my  message
>  If they will be logging using the DXpedition "Contest", I recommend
>  that they use separate logs for each operator.
For all-in stats or better  QSO managment is good idea to run with just

one log
> Not This  is what we did in E51 as E51MMM and E51NNN.
Thanks Geo for try to provide  to me your help and experience
Gilles F6IRA

73, Geo...
>  George Wagner, K5KG
> 941-312-9420
> 941-400-1960  cell
>
> In a message dated 12/28/2007 2:54:02 P.M. Eastern  Standard Time,
> f6ira at tele2.fr writes:
>
>   Intersting question by a friend on way to go very soon  in
>     DX'pedition.
>     They  working as M/S each one using same computer and log. How to
>   recognize in the general log the runs of each ones for QSL'ing,  stats
>     and extract their own ADIF log after the  DX'pedition. They need same
>     command like "OPON"  OPOFF" under CT. After tries and looking online
>      manuel can't found something talking about this.
>      Thanks
>     Happy new year & wishes
>   F6IRA

>  See AOL's top rated recipes
>  <http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004> and
> easy ways to stay in shape
>  <http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aoltop00030000000003>
> for winter.

>  ---
> Antivirus avast! : message Entrant sain.
> Base de donnees  virale (VPS) : 071228-0, 28/12/2007
> Analyse le : 28/12/2007  21:40:49

Support mailing  list
Support at win-test.com