[WT-support] multi ops runs

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 21:30:55 CET 2007

I am not sure of the question.  Is "working as M/S each one using same
computer and log" referring to operating in a contest, such as ARRL DX, or only
logging their daily DX operations?  If they are working as  mulit-single (M/S)
in a real contest, then they must all use the  same log.  However, I don't know
if there is a way to record each  operator, such as OPON in CT.

If they will be logging using the DXpedition "Contest", I recommend that
they use separate logs for each operator.  This is what we did in E51 as  E51MMM
and E51NNN.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 12/28/2007 2:54:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,