[WT-support] SCC RTTY support in nightly build

jegk at bariloche.com.ar jegk at bariloche.com.ar
Sat Aug 25 00:59:44 CEST 2007

Hi Laurent:
I was looking for the new SCC RTTY contest and checking QSO points:
Realy I don't understand good this point of the  rules :
Two (2) QSO points for contacts between different W, VE, VK, ZL, ZS, JA
and PY call areas, LU provinces and Asiatic Russia UA9/UA0 oblasts;

If
a) For all the world each new QSO with with this different areas are 2  points
+ the points corresponding  if are same or other continent.

b) For LU stations only  QSO's between different provinces are 2 points

I tried both and never see this 2 ¿ADITTIONAL? points in any place.

Anyway I was loocking because LU provinces are defined by the first and
sometimes by first and 2nd letter after the prefix number and I try to check
this HI HI
So if you don't know ( I don't know if SCC knows)

We have 25 Provinces difined by this different/s letters
1 A,B,C
2 D,E
3 F
4 GA to GOZ
5 GP to GZZ
6 H
7 I
8 J
9 K
10 L
11 M
12 N
13 O
14 P
15 Q
16 R
17 S
18 T
19 U
20 V
21 X
22 XA to XOZ
23 XP to XZZ
24 Y
25 Z

LU5Ax  LU5Bx LU6Axx LU7Cx LW1Bx are same provinces
LU1GA  LU6GDx  LU6GF  LU7Gx are same provinces
LU6Ax LU6Fxx LU6Vx LU6GD LU6GRx are different provinces
LU1XD    LU1XRx  are different provinces.

I realy enjoy WINTEST vry much and your effortd to improve it each day
more
Sry my Tarzan english
Jorge LU5VV / LV5V