[WT-support] SCC RTTY support in nightly build

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Aug 25 02:23:14 CEST 2007

Hi Jorge

jegk at bariloche.com.ar a écrit :

> a) For all the world each new QSO with with this different areas are 2
> points + the points corresponding  if are same or other continent.
>
> b) For LU stations only  QSO's between different provinces are 2 points
>
> I tried both and never see this 2 ¿ADITTIONAL? points in any place.

You're totally right, and you hit a bug in this implementation affecting
the LU stationsQSOs.

Unfortunately, being away this week-end, I will not be able to fix this
bug before the contest :-(

It will be fixed ASAP, so you will be able to rescore your log before
sending it if needed.

Sri for inconvenience.