[WT-support] SCC RTTY support in nightly build

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Aug 24 17:19:10 CEST 2007

Hi all

For convenience, the SCC RTTY Championship contest has been added in our
current dvpt version, among others.

As other features are still in dvpt, we cannot release an official
version for this week-end.

Nevertheless, if you want to take part in the SCC RTTY contest, the
current nightly build is available here :

http://download.win-test.com/nightly/wt_dev.zip

A SCC.DTB is also available here :

http://download.win-test.com/databases/SCC.DTB

It has been build from the current EU_HF.DTB file.

Note that it *is* different from the EU_HF.DTB file because in EU_HF,
licence years are expressed in 2-char strings (78) while in SCC, they
are expressed with 4-char strings (1978) !

Reminders :

1/ If you never used a nightly build before, *PLEASE* read and follow
carefully this instructions sheet :

http://download.win-test.com/nightly/%23_READ_ME_%23.TXT

2/ Report SCC RTTY bugs (only !) directly to me (f6fvy _at_ free.fr),
not to this list.

3/ Use at your own risk ;-)

Tnx to our beta testers (F6IFY, DL6RAI, CT1BOH)