[WT-support] IMPORT function is too restrictive...

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 23 03:55:19 CEST 2007

HI Oliver,

Hmmm...

Sorry but I think I am right when I say it is to restrictive...

And YES... I don't like to have a door close on my nose when I am trying to
HELP a group of guys to improve a software and show problems from a
different point of view.

Now...

Using WT vers 3.16 dev for SARTG... I tried to import a simple CAB file of
MixW ...15 qso's , I had to change contest line SARTG with SARTG-RTTY.

Then  it would give me ERROR on each QSO line to import... ending with a
empty log to continue in the contest...

It is simple for you to try MIXW with small log file of few qso ... and try
it out.

*** EVEN  WIN-TEST (USING SAME VER 3.16 dev and a SARTG_RTTY file
    DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO IMPORT FROM ITS OWN CAB FILE and gives the same
ERRORs.

73' Phil VE2FU