[WT-support] IMPORT function is too restrictive...

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Aug 20 08:57:59 CEST 2007

PO wrote:
> Task #133: IMPORT function is too restrictive...
>
> The reason for closing is won’t implement you can import cabrillo, so
> you just have to export the log into a cabrillo format from the other
> software. In addition, this is not a bug!
>
> Well if this is not a bug its because you never tried to import from the
> cabrillo from other software...
>
> I still say that WIN-TEST is too RESTRICTIVE and generates ERRORS when
> importing ... and STOPS.  (after many attempts different cab logs.)
>
> I have tried again in this SARTG RTTY contest from a MIXW CAB …
>
> TO BE HONEST I wonder why this IMPORT function is still part of WT.
> (Seems no one care’s!)
>
> Thanks you for taking the time to understand my problem before closing
> the TASK!

> software the way »YOU want it…

You should not fly the handle about this task closing. In your bug
report you were talking about "add an ADIF or TXT function" in Win-Test:
my english comprehension might be false but for me it's not a bug report
but a feature request.

If you have problems importing some specific cabrillo files in Win-Test,
please send them to us in order to check.

Olivier / f5mzn