[WT-support] IMPORT function is too restrictive...

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 20 07:06:46 CEST 2007

Task #133: IMPORT function is too restrictive...

The reason for closing is won't implement you can import cabrillo, so you
just have to export the log into a cabrillo format from the other software.
In addition, this is not a bug!

Well if this is not a bug its because you never tried to import from the
cabrillo from other software...

I still say that WIN-TEST is too RESTRICTIVE and generates ERRORS when
importing ... and STOPS.  (after many attempts different cab logs.)

I have tried again in this SARTG RTTY contest from a MIXW CAB .

TO BE HONEST I wonder why this IMPORT function is still part of WT.   (Seems
no one care's!)

Thanks you for taking the time to understand my problem before closing the
TASK!

I will not bother >you guys anymore and just let >you guys make the software
the way >YOU want it.

Have fun

73' Phil VE2FU

LAST POST