[WT-support] WT 3.15: Notes file (.NOT) never written to disk? All notes lost?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Aug 13 21:52:52 CEST 2007

Hi Bob

Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> Maybe there is some limit on the number of open files that I am hitting?

I'm very skeptical on this.

After tracing the code, it appears that if you disable the note oubound
protocol in the network advanced settings, the note was not saved in the
local .not file, whether networking was enabled or not. Please, check
this advanced setting.

FYI, it is fixed now in my dvpt trunk, so this setting doesn't interfere
with the note storage in the local .not file.

Eudora server error 503: Polite People Say HELO First