[WT-support] Swap VFO A/B command?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Aug 9 23:57:45 CEST 2007

Hi Bob et al.

Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> But is there any way to get Win-Test to swap VFO A and B on the same
> radio (swap VFO with SUB VFO), like pressing the [A<>B] button on the
> rig?  I could not find anything in the docs.

It has been requested yet, but I think there is some sort of limitation
on some radios abt that (ICOMs ?), IIRC. Olivier who is coding the radio
stuff will better explain than I can, when back in business.

> Too bad Ctrl-S, Alt-S, [>], and [<] are already in use.  Win-Test is
> running out of hot keys! :-)

Definitely. We now hv to choose very carefully when we assign a new hot
key to something useful for the masses.

> Maybe Shift-[Right Arrow] and Shift-[Left Arrow] and a SWAPAB command
> could be used for Swap VFO A/B?

Keep in mind the Shift-(something) is currently used to act as
(something) for the secondary radio for the true SO2R ops. It means, for
example, that Shift-Left arrow will move the cursor left on the current
field of the secondary radio window.

It doesn't resolve exactly what you're looking for, but note that you
can already use Alt-F4 to return to your last CQ frequency, meaning you
can work a mult (with a dbl click on it in the bandmap, or by using
Ctrl-Up/Down), and use Alt-F4 afterwards.