[WT-support] Swap VFO A/B command?

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 10 00:24:16 CEST 2007

YES for SO1R !!

I would like to see it also as one can operate SO2V . with only one radio
and have second VFO  to chase for new mult or station on same band for
example without loosing the CQ freq.

Often all of this is made with a lot of moving hands and ends up trying to
get back to late to our CQ frequency !

I have one ICOM IC-756PROIII and found out I was not able to benefit from
the second VFO and dual watch !

They say computers were supposed to make it easy for all of us !

73' Phil VE2FU

  _____