[WT-support] Fw: SWAP (Ctrl-S) command for SO2R

SM6CNN sm6cnn at telia.com
Fri Aug 3 15:39:06 CEST 2007

OK Oliver,
I am using the original Orion, not the OrionII, with firmware 1.373b5
dated Jan 18, 2005. When I issue the *AF or *BF command from my homemade
control program the bandwith does not change. I do not find 2.5.2 on the
server.
While we are at radio control, I am used to using the opposite sideband
on CW i.e. LCW on the Orion. The program always selects UCW on the Orion
and CW-USB on the FT-1000MP. Can this be made selectable in the set up?
Merci
Andy SM6CNN