[WT-support] Fw: SWAP (Ctrl-S) command for SO2R

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Aug 4 09:14:22 CEST 2007

SM6CNN wrotte:
> OK Oliver,
> I am using the original Orion, not the OrionII, with firmware 1.373b5
> dated Jan 18, 2005. When I issue the *AF or *BF command from my homemade
> control program the bandwith does not change. I do not find 2.5.2 on the
> server.

I can't remember if W5GN owns an Orion or an Orion II. Are you there,
Barry? Anyway, that should not matter: in the worst case scenario, those
commands are not necessary; sending them anyway wouldn't get to
communication messed.

I have just added a timer in order to always wait at least 100 ms
between two commands sent. That seems OK. Then I'm to fix the "VFO B"
programming. All of this stuff will be available in the nightly snapshot
very soon.

> While we are at radio control, I am used to using the opposite sideband
> on CW i.e. LCW on the Orion. The program always selects UCW on the Orion
> and CW-USB on the FT-1000MP. Can this be made selectable in the set up?

This is also what N6TV just asked for his FT-1000MP. That seems possible
to deal with that but please guys recall me for that again a bit later,
as soon as everything else is working as expected with the radio
communications. Thanks!

Olivier / f5mzn