[WT-support] S&P V3.14.0

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Fri Aug 3 00:56:23 CEST 2007

Hi -

Baker wrotte:

>>> Affirmative, that should work like you described as far as the S&P mode
>>> is enabled. In RUN mode, nothing happens when you change the frequency.
>>> I have confirmation from some users that it works that way, at least for
>>> the primary radio (= active radio).
>>>
>>> Can you please verify again? If you are still not able to get it
>>> working, could you send me direct to my home email adress your WT.INI file?
>>>
>>> Thanks and 73,
>>>
>> My TT Orion II doesn't work that way either!
>> Setup: Orion II and microKeyer (firmware 3.2 and USB device router ver.
>> 4.0.10)
>>
>> 73
>> Joe, DL4CF
>
> I am also using a microKeyer (same firmware & software). Maybe there is a clue
> there.

I don't think that it can be a microKeyer issue but I'll keep that in
mind and do some tests with mine. BTW, have you got two microKeyer (one
for each radio)?

Is there someone here who has a microKeyer and doesn't experience the
same result with the S&P mode?

I have tested your WT.INI here and I confirm that everything is working
as expected with me. I didn't change anything in your settings except
the port the radio is connected to. In S&P mode (which was activated in
your WT.INI), as soon as I change frequency by greater than 300 Hz, the
callsign is transfered into the bandmap and the callsign field is wiped.
I'm afraid we are facing to a very strange situation!

Also tried the WT.INI file I got from Joe, DL4CF. It worked well also as
soon as I have activated "Wipe QSO", "Populate Bandmap" and the S&P
mode. None of these settings was active in the Joe's WT.INI so I don't
know if he was in fact trying this feature with or without the feature
enabled.

I would be glad to receive other reports (working or not working ones)
in order to help investigatiing!

Thanks,

Olivier / f5mzn