[WT-support] UDP error 10013

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Aug 1 20:55:14 CEST 2007

Hi again

Martin a écrit :

> Netstat shows no application using port 9871 before I start WT.
> After starting WT, I see only wtDxTelnet using this port (0.0.0.0:9871)
> There is the Messagebox with Error 10013 and
> WT shows in the last line:
> Ethernet: Error sending UDP protocal #10038
>
> I also tried an other port with the same Result.
>
> Any suggestions?

Not really.

Of course, I assume your NIC corresponding to this IP address
(192.168.200.X) is "online", meaning that a physical link (cable) exists
between this NIC and another device (PC, router, hub) etc. ?

BTW, if you only have one machine and don't want to add others, you must
use the loopback IP :

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/DX_Cluster/Telnet#Configuring_wtDxTelnet_.28single-op_environment.29

Keep us informed.