[WT-support] S&P V3.14.0

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Aug 2 06:23:34 CEST 2007

Hi Stewart,

> I am trying to migrate from N1MM to WT, so this weekend I tried  it in IOTA as
> S&P. I was hoping that with the recent addition to WT of S&P the transition
> would be easy. Either I am misunderstanding how it should work (most likely), or
> there might be a bug. Actions were as follows:-
>
> Select S&P with ctrl - Tab. Shows in the clock window.
> Bandmap properties set S&P options for Wipe the QSO and Populate the Bandmap.
>
> I expected that if I changed the radio frequency by greater than the Frequency
> Change Threshold that the call I had manually entered would be transferred to
> the Bandmap  display and the entry line wiped. This does not happen.

Affirmative, that should work like you described as far as the S&P mode
is enabled. In RUN mode, nothing happens when you change the frequency.
I have confirmation from some users that it works that way, at least for
the primary radio (= active radio).

Can you please verify again? If you are still not able to get it
working, could you send me direct to my home email adress your WT.INI file?

Thanks and 73,
--
Olivier / f5mzn