[WT-support] Serial numbers in multi/multi SAC-contest

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Sep 17 18:04:05 CEST 2006

Hi Kenth

Kenth Johansson a écrit :

> We in SK6M contest team worked the SAC CW contest in multi-multi class
> this weekend. We thought that we should get separate serial numbers for
> each band when we choosed multi/multi in the setup window but that was
> false.

The SAC contest implementation (Scandinavian side) in WT follows the
rules found here :

http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/sacsc.htm

The "6. Contest exchanges" section *doesn't mention* that numbering per
band is *allowed*.

That's why a "common" numbering for all bands is implemented in WT. Some
other contest rules allow a numbering per band (King Of Spain for M/M,
CQWW WPX for M/S and M/M, RDXC for M/S and M/M etc...) and is
implemented in WT.