[WT-support] Serial numbers in multi/multi SAC-contest

Kenth Johansson sm6dyk at telia.com
Mon Sep 18 10:12:54 CEST 2006

Sorry Larry but you have not read the complete rules. Point 10 claim that multi-operator multi-transmitter must stations use separate serial numbers for each band. Perhaps also point 6 should have that information.

Anyway can you give me any info. How can I split the first 250 QSO into separat serial numbers for each band. Manually in an excel file?

We like all the features in the program but you have to fix the possibility to choose separate serial numbers in the setup window for SAC contest.

73/DX de Kenth
sm6dyk