[WT-support] Serial numbers in multi/multi SAC-contest

Simon Pearson simon at attenuate.org
Sun Sep 17 17:43:37 CEST 2006

On Sun, Sep 17, 2006 at 17:42 +0200, Kenth Johansson wrote:
> We read the manual up and down and could not find any info about
> separate series for each band in multi multi.

As far as I'm aware, this is non-configurable.

If a contest requires logging of different serial number per
band/station, then that has to be hardcoded into Win-Test by the
developers. All you as the user has to do is be sure to have chosen the
correct contest/category.

As a result, there is nothing more you could have done with the
configuration on your side.

Simon Pearson, M0CLW