[WT-support] Soundcard voice keyer

IZ4EFN Alessio iz4efn at libero.it
Wed Oct 25 22:09:01 CEST 2006

Peter,

it also took me a while to guess that :)

SHIFT + F1, SHIFT + F2 etc will record your message, F1, F2, etc will
play it.

Be sure you have enabled the sound card in the configuration menu.

BTW the command circuit is really simple, and they are right: you have
to plan how to record your on-the-fly messages,
I can show you what I did if you care, or otherwise remember that
600ohm-600ohm transformers are suggested!

Just leave me a note if you need further help.

73 Alessio IZ4EFN - IO4T