[WT-support] Soundcard voice keyer

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Wed Oct 25 20:20:08 CEST 2006

Alessio,

Thanks for the feedback. I just figure out about 30 minutes ago.
And I think I will get it working. Have no radio here, but got audio out
the speakers.
But the documentation is really outdated on this subject. But we are
lucky that win-test is making a big progress!
I have a interface to isolated the radio from the pc complete with  PTT line

73

Peter
PC2A @ PI4CC this weekend