[WT-support] WT2livescore first public release V0.2c

Gerry Hull gerry at w1ve.com
Fri Oct 20 15:37:16 CEST 2006

Hi José,

Yes, in most sports in the world, you know exactly how everyone else is doing.

Let's give this a try on ham radio and see.  If people post bogus
scores, it will be apparent in the results or posts on 3830.

If you're a top notch operator, are you going to spend time to study
the live scoring site to see what others are doing?  I think not --
you know how to compete and win on the radio.

So, what happens if someone on a lower tier figures out your strategy
by watching your breakdown?  Good for them -- they may learn a bit
more about contesting.  It raises the skill level of the sport.

Anyway, if you are afraid of giving something away, don't post
breakdowns.  But please, post your score... it's a way to show the
world our sport.

73, Gerry, W1VE
Creator of getscores.org...  Op at K1IR M/S for CQWW