[WT-support] WT2livescore first public release V0.2c

EA8CAC ea8cac at ure.es
Sat Oct 21 16:58:36 CEST 2006

Hi to all, i´m new  in this group.

Just a question !!  I´m installing WT2livescore step by step, but  when i execute WT2livescore and click in open network say " Activated...gathering data" and just one second later a windows with  error

error info: AppName: wt2livescore0.2c.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.15 ModName: kernel32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.2945 Offset: 00012a5b

i´m using Win-test 3.4.5

¿¿¿???

TNX in advance