[WT-support] Multi 2 operation

John Ferrington john.ferrington at exemail.com.au
Wed Oct 11 13:27:20 CEST 2006

Hi

I am getting ready for CQWW, probably like most at the moment, and have a
few questions about running M2.

1. When I enter a QSO on Radio1 the log on both machines show the QSO. If I
make a QSO on Radio 2, the log shows (the last column that shows which radio
has made the QSO) is as being made on Radio 1. Am I missing something in the
set up?

2. For the contest our clube will be using 2 PC's. One belongs to the club
and has a registered version of WinTest to the club call sign, the other
belongs to me registered to my callsign. Will we have any problems with
networking the 2 PC's and running WinTest registered to two different users?

Thanks,
John
de vk6hz
...sitting here listening to ZL8R on 30M CW......