[WT-support] Multi 2 operation

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Oct 11 13:34:35 CEST 2006

Hi John

John Ferrington a écrit :

> I am getting ready for CQWW, probably like most at the moment, and have a
> few questions about running M2.
>
> 1. When I enter a QSO on Radio1 the log on both machines show the QSO. If I
> make a QSO on Radio 2, the log shows (the last column that shows which radio
> has made the QSO) is as being made on Radio 1. Am I missing something in the
> set up?

In M2, R1 and R2 do not indicate the radio on which the Q was worked but
means "Run1" or "Run2". To change your status (Run1 or Run2) just enter
it in the callsign field (RUN1 or RUN2) and hit enter, or use the
Commands / Station type menu :

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Commands#Station_Type

> 2. For the contest our clube will be using 2 PC's. One belongs to the club
> and has a registered version of WinTest to the club call sign, the other
> belongs to me registered to my callsign. Will we have any problems with
> networking the 2 PC's and running WinTest registered to two different users?

No problem at all. The only requirement is to have the same WT version
on both computers. Anyhow, WT will care of this when the computers will
join the network.