[WT-support] ORION and EZMaster.

Dani EA5FV ea5fv at ure.es
Mon Oct 2 10:07:08 CEST 2006

OK Fabio I understand what you say.
My ORION is I.
I have exchanged the cables of Radio A and B and the configurations of the
ORION I and FT1000MP,
the problems continue equally, the FT 1000MP work well like Radio A and the
ORION I  continuous working bad as Radio B.

If it serves him as help my ORION I, it works very directly to the PC, with
all the softwares that me I have WriteLog, WinTest, DX4WIN.

73 de Dani EA5FV
ea5fv at lynxdxg.com