[WT-support] ORION and EZMaster.

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Oct 2 08:09:21 CEST 2006

Ok Guys,

In Frederichshafen in June EZMaster were demostrated with 2 ORION at the
APELLO booth. One ORION and one ORION //. Both worked as expected, the only
glitch were on the ORION // that need a Fix because the 56K claimed baud
rate speed is really 61K. EZMaster set the speed to 56K but has a narrow
range even a PC com port, it doesn't accept tollerance over the 10%. I
remember also that the ORION has a 58-59K of baud rate , so may be this
could be the problem.  I talk with Scott W4PA of TenTec Staff about this
issue and he told me that they didn't take care so much , because this
problem is from the internal CPU and the PC port are tollerant enough.

Did you remember Oliver this discussion ???

At this time I need to know wich ORION is , / or // and pharaps with Oliver
help try to figure out the problem slight changing the speed of the port in
EZMaster. This need to be done in EZMaster AND Wintest.

Dani try to exchange the cable from Radio A to B and show if FT1000K work
right on RadioA and Orion not so well on RadioB.