[WT-support] ORION and EZMaster.

i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Oct 2 12:48:25 CEST 2006

Hi Dany,

Well the problem seem to be related to the speed, I will try
to supply you a new exp. version of firmware that can fix
this issue, it's only a beta version, not public, if it will
work , I will suggest to Oliver what to do when Orion is
selected as radio and pubblic it.

Pse wait until this evening, I am not in office now, back in
the evening.

Next two days I will be in Barcellona for business, so I
will read email only during evening/night ....

73 de Fabio I4UFH