[WT-support] WT in CQWW

ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt
Mon Nov 27 19:14:38 CET 2006

Hi,

WT performed fantastically during the contest.

Here are some things that I noticed that could need some attention (or maybe I
dont know about them):

All the 48 hours were SO2R

1-When running at 42 WPM or more and we want to work a mult on the 2nd rig that
has a slower CW we have to change all the time with Alt-F9 to a slower value. I
made lots of QSOs on the secund rig, actully most of the mults were on the
secund rig and I always had to change the speed, normally between 30-36 WPM and
then come back to 44 or whatever.

2-I donno if someone thinks thinks the same but here it goes. Isn't the time
from the spaces between text, for example "INSERT", I mean on the INSERT we
have: his call + RST + EXCHANGE. I find the time between his call and RST very
long, I took the space out and its too short. It there any way to change this?
If not it's no problem, just an idea.

Congrats on the fantastic Log!! I recommended to my friend in USA after having
some problems with writelog...

73's Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka 6Y3T
CT6A in CQWW CW and not YT6A!!!