[WT-support] WT in CQWW

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Nov 27 19:27:26 CET 2006

Hi Filipe

glad to see you finally resolved your problems to be on the air this
week-end !

ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt a écrit :

> 1-When running at 42 WPM or more and we want to work a mult on the 2nd rig that
> has a slower CW we have to change all the time with Alt-F9 to a slower value. I
> made lots of QSOs on the secund rig, actully most of the mults were on the
> secund rig and I always had to change the speed, normally between 30-36 WPM and
> then come back to 44 or whatever.

I'm not involved in SO2R coding but I think it is possible. But maybe
only with certain hardware boxes only ? Olivier has to confirm this later.

> 2-I donno if someone thinks thinks the same but here it goes. Isn't the time
> from the spaces between text, for example "INSERT", I mean on the INSERT we
> have: his call + RST + EXCHANGE. I find the time between his call and RST very
> long, I took the space out and its too short. It there any way to change this?
> If not it's no problem, just an idea.

You can use ^ (called half-space) characters. Duration = 1/2 dot. You
can chain several ^ characters if needed.