[WT-support] New Cabrillo Definition!

Alain, F 5 L I W f5liw at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 9 10:03:19 CET 2006

No problem here (made with WT 2.5.2).

73

Alain, F5LIW

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr>
À : support at win-test.com
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 8 Novembre 2006, 23h21mn 06s
Objet : Re: [WT-support] New Cabrillo Definition!

Hi Ben

Tnx for your email.

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI a écrit :

> have you realized that there is a new Cabrillo definition 3.0?

I was aware of this (by accident, to be honest), but I didn't think it
was already in use. The Cabrillo guys are always so slow to change
anything... And, actually, I would rather call it version 2.1  ;-)

Anyway...

> In the old world you'd say:
>
> CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP-ASSISTED ALL HIGH
>
> DJ3WE told me, the CQ robot did not recognize he was assisted when he
> sent in an old-style log (made with WT 3.5.0).

I'm a bit surprised the CQWW Robot doesn't accept anymore the version 2
Cabrillo ?! Their official page does't even talk abt this "new" v3 format :

http://cqww.com/cbr_info.htm

Did other users here faced this problem ?