[WT-support] New Cabrillo Definition!

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Nov 8 23:21:06 CET 2006

Hi Ben

Tnx for your email.

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI a écrit :

> have you realized that there is a new Cabrillo definition 3.0?

I was aware of this (by accident, to be honest), but I didn't think it
was already in use. The Cabrillo guys are always so slow to change
anything... And, actually, I would rather call it version 2.1  ;-)

Anyway...

> In the old world you'd say:
>
> CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP-ASSISTED ALL HIGH
>
> DJ3WE told me, the CQ robot did not recognize he was assisted when he
> sent in an old-style log (made with WT 3.5.0).

I'm a bit surprised the CQWW Robot doesn't accept anymore the version 2
Cabrillo ?! Their official page does't even talk abt this "new" v3 format :

http://cqww.com/cbr_info.htm

Did other users here faced this problem ?