[WT-support] qso recording and SW quality

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Nov 6 14:33:47 CET 2006

Hi Zoli and all

Zoli Pitman HA1AG a écrit :

> In my opinion the extremely fast and interactive (which is very
> welcome!) development of WT creates a situiation where there is less and
> less time for regression testing or verification of the already existing
> functionality. This creates a major risk to the SW itself in terms of
> stability and reliability.

I'm totally in phase with you ;-)

That is why we caferully add features step by step, even if some users
complain it is not going fast enough ;-)

Abt sound recording, it is even more true, because other third-party
softwares exist and do this job very well (RecAllPro for instance). I
understand it is not so easy to use as a "double click" on a Q and
listen to it, but it is a very valuable solution in the meantime.