[WT-support] qso recording and SW quality

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Mon Nov 6 18:22:47 CET 2006

Hello!

If it Win-Test would have the same ability to use OLE objects as
Writelog has got these kind of recording softwares would be possible to
use, in connection with the logging software and as third party. In
Writelog you are able to reach most fields etc from outside of the
software through these objects. But I guess that if Win-Test isn't
prepared for it's that is a lot of work to get it working.

If that was possible you could be able to see when a QSO is being made,
how long it is etc and cut the files up or just have a log which the
times of the sound file are presented. People would also be able to
write these call book checkups them self for their own purposes etc etc
etc. And it would probably be less work for the authors of Win-Test
(Oliver, Laurent) since some of these features people want could be made
as third party software.

That is one thing with Writelog that is really good. It's presented in
the Writelog manual what functions that are able to be reached.

//Mike (SM3WMV / SM3W / SJ3A)