[WT-support] Notes after CQWW SSB

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sun Nov 5 21:02:30 CET 2006

Hi Toni and fellows

> > - With EZM if I have footswich (PTT) turned on and I press some
> > F-key memory, PTT will stuck on. It'll release while using footswich
> > again. This happends for example in cases if I come back to some
> > station and want to send 5914 message with INS key.

> Waiting for Fabio's comments on this.

This is a feature even a problem, the problem is that WT send the PTT
command even the FootSwitch is pressed. I think it could be avoided simply
checking if the footswich is pressed or not and don't sending PTT command.

Obviously this can be overcome from firmware but it's a neat feature, if
Oliver can't catch it I will add this setiing in the todo list of the
EZMaster firmware.

73 de Fabio I4UFH