[WT-support] Notes after CQWW SSB

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Nov 5 19:14:52 CET 2006

Hello Toni,

> - Could not enter a QSO to the bandmap from 2nd radio window.
> Everytime callsing was typed to 2nd radio window and CTRL-Enter
> was pressed, the QSO was set in main radio band map to the
> excact QRG of main radio.

Fixed in my devel trunk. Tks.

> - Could not get $CR variable operating in all F-messages. I guess
> it was at least F6 (or 5/7) where the varable was not working, in other
> cases it was ok.

I have tried to add $CR in F5, F6 and F7 of a scenario in SSB and I
didn't notice any problem with. May you check again?

> - Also same VFO problem with * key (2XFT1000MP MarkVFields)

Next to my to_be_fixed list.

> - Very strange problem with EZMaster and radio control. Some time
> CAT quit working and could get it back alive only after several tries
> of taking radios off from interface setup and also releasing EZM
> com port and then resetting EZM again. I quess this have something
> to do with no poll during TX function.

Without a way to repeat this I'm afraid I won't be able to do anything.
That would be interesting if you could also try with your radio
connected directly to a COM port, just to know if this is related to
Win-Test or to EZMaster.

> - With EZM if I have footswich (PTT) turned on and I press some
> F-key memory, PTT will stuck on. It'll release while using footswich
> again. This happends for example in cases if I come back to some
> station and want to send 5914 message with INS key.

Waiting for Fabio's comments on this.

Olivier / f5mzn